Stuck on a gift idea? Gift an experience! We have gift vouchers available for all of our activities that are easy to buy and easy for the giftee to book and enjoy. You can book any of our experiences or purchase a monetary voucher to be redeemed with us.
Laser Tag 1 x 20 minute game
Experience laser tag as never before at the new Star Command: The Outpost's intricately designed arena. For ages 6+. Click 'Book Now' to purchase 1 or more vouchers for this experience.
Please note, bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made in full and confirmation has been sent out.
All payments are non-refundable, once made.
Full terms and conditions for booking:
All sessions must be booked and confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. If you are looking to book in short notice, please contact our offices directly on 0330 333 8085 for availability.
PLEASE SHOW YOUR CONFIRMATION ON ARRIVAL. We cannot guarantee entry to the venue without confirmation. Any customers booking student tickets may need to show ID on arrival otherwise the balance for the full ticket price will be charged upon entry.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason(s) referred to above.
- All persons entering Star Command must pay for admission, pre-booked session or bring a valid printed admission ticket or email confirmation. Admission will not be granted unless a printed voucher is given at the front desk.
- All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold without prior permission of Ultimate Recreation London Ltd. If Ultimate Recreation London Ltd reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold without such consent or purchased from an unauthorised source, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from Star Command without refund or payment of compensation. Any admission tickets, or discount vouchers, purchased or obtained from ticket touts will not be valid and the holder will be refused entry or ejected from Star Command without payment of compensation. All admission prices are subject to change.
- Any offers advertised are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, such as off-peak rates or discounts from third parties. Ultimate Recreation reserves the right to remove or refuse any offers at any time at the discretion of the management.
- Any provisional bookings made are only valid for up to 7 days after which they will be cancelled. Provisional bookings do not commit you to nor guarantee the booking and where possible we will try to give provisional bookings first refusal over a new booking.
- Once a provisional booking is made it is then the responsibility of the customer to contact the bookings office within the given time to make payment and confirm their booking. While we will attempt to contact customers ahead of booking expiry we cannot guarantee this in every case.
- Once your booking is paid for we will send full confirmation and receipt via email. Please ensure that you read this carefully as it contains all the information you will need for your booking.
- Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Ultimate Recreation London Ltd, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
On the Day:
- All persons entering Star Command are admitted subject to the following Star Command regulations. Any person who does not comply with these regulations may be removed from Star Command by either Ultimate Recreation London Ltd personnel or police officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that Ultimate Recreation London Ltd may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Star Command all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Ultimate Recreation London Ltd personnel or police officers.
- Ultimate Recreation London Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Star Command, ban from entry to Star Command, or remove from Star Command without right to refund any person who:
- Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Is considered to be under the influence of illegal substances or alcohol.
- We cannot guarantee any availability for players that show up on the day without booking and paying in advance.
- We require all players to arrive 15 minute prior to the start time on the date of play for registration and briefing. Any players who miss their briefing may be unable to play
- Your marshal will brief you group before your game starts. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved in taking part in the activity and follow all instructions issued by the marshal at all times to ensure the safety of the group and staff.
- Ultimate Recreation reserves the right to refuse or remove any players at any stage of the booking at the discretion of the manager. This includes under-age players, those under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anybody not adhering to the venue’s rules and regulations or for any other reason seen fit by the management.
- Ultimate Recreation holds Public Liability Insurance, however Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto Star Command by visitors shall be at such visitor's own risk and Ultimate Recreation London Ltd accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a nominal fee.
- Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about Star Command.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to Star Command unless they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst in Star Command must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- The minimum age for laser tag is 6 years old, no child under the age of 6 will be admitted to Star Command.
- The minimum age for our virtual reality experiences is 10 years old.
Terms in this policy
Star Command Laser Tag and Star Command: The Outpost are trading names of Ultimate Recreation London Ltd.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd may be referred to throughout as The Company, Us or We. Ultimate Recreation is the parent brand to Apocalypse Events Ltd, Room Escape UK Ltd and Bunker 51 Ltd. We hold members of the same team as employees across these companies and work synonymously with each other, these may be referred to throughout as Our Partners, Our Affiliates, Our Affiliated Brands or Our Brands.
“Personal Information” and “Personal Data” refers to the information given to us by yourself as outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is information that may be used to identify yourself, both directly or indirectly.
What this policy covers
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are not in the business of selling information about you; we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice outlines what information we collect, steps we take to ensure your digital and physical security, how we use and share data/information, and how to contact us with questions, concerns, about your right to be forgotten or subject access request for your personal data.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 18th 2018.
Information We Gather
We collect personal information when you contact us or our affiliates, book with us, sign up to receive email marketing from us. This information is limited to your email address, first and last name, phone number, age/date of birth, a legitimate interest in receiving email marketing from us and our partners, and information about your enquiry/booking with us.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other and use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
We may collect billing and payment information if you book online with us on this website. This may include your name, address, telephone number, credit/debit card details, PayPal/Stripe details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Usage of this website
By using this website, you agree that you are over the age of 16 or have sought parental permission to access this website.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our website. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
Estimate the total number of users visiting www.ultimaterecreation.co.uk from specific geographical regions.
Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of www.ultimaterecreation.co.uk, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve our products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
You may opt out of emails you receive from us or any of our partners for promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not email you or include you in promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletter without your strict consent. Ultimate Recreation London Ltd has procedures in place to ensure legitimate interest, if you would like to learn more about this procedure, please email email@example.com.
Ultimate Recreation London Ltd may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Social Media Widgets
Confidentiality and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Right to be Forgotten and Subject Access Request
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on May 25th 2018 . A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may take steps to identify yourself to ensure data security.
You have the right to be forgotten and We will assist with this in anyway possible within our systems. However, we hold the right to maintain documentation or personal data that may be used in a legal defence by ss in the future. To learn more about digital erasure with us, please email email@example.com.
Contacting Ultimate Recreation London Ltd
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.